Choosing the right thickness for you
This is a 3/2 wetsuit, it has 3mm panels in the torso and legs and 2mm panels in the arms, this ensures you get the warmth in the core of the body and the flexibility to paddle in the arms.
The best thickness of wetsuit for you depends mostly on where and what time of year you will be surfing, 3mm is the most popular thickness for summer wetsuits in most of the UK and Europe.
We wear our 3mm wetsuits from Spring to Autumn in the South West of the UK.
We have created a guide which goes into more depth about choosing the best thickness for you so if you've got any doubts take a look at the msw wetsuit thickness guide
Choosing the right size for you
Getting the right size wetsuit is critical, the wrong size will not keep you warm and could end up putting more stress on the seams, different brands use slightly different size charts so you may not be the same size across different makes of wetsuit, we suggest looking at the size chart page to judge which size will be the best fit for you.
If you have any questions about the differences between wetsuits, the fit or the thickness that would be best for you give us a call on 01548 854660 or an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org where we're happy to help.
WARMTH WITHOUT LIMITS – The Fusion 302 Men's Fullsuit features seamless paddle zones and 100% Super Stretch Flex Light neoprene for maximum warmth and flexibility. A chest zip entry offers added flexibility and minimal water flushing.
- Seamless paddle zones and contoured chest design offer maximum range of motion
- Supratex abrasion-resistant knee shields offer stress-resistant strength and durability
- Contoured chest-zip design offers flexibility and keeps water out.
- Seams are blind-stitched and taped for a watertight seal
- Front and back smooth skin panels offer durability and grip while paddling
- Icon branding on chest, left leg and back for signature brand style
- 3mm chest, back and upper leg panels/2mm arm and lower leg panels
- 55-65 degree water temperature range
- Fabric: 100% Super Stretch Flex Light neoprene